[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 15 00:07:40 UTC 2015

Well, we sing a cappella most Sundays with n the Arab or Slavic Byzantines.
Some Greeks and Armenians use the organ. Just back from the Cappella
Romana's Good Friday in Jerusalem in a live perforamance at Annuniciation
Cathedral  In Atlanta. The performance was decidedly sine organo (a tuning
fork could be seen from the congregation.)

Joe