[Magdalen] Rhubarb cookies

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Mar 15 11:26:43 UTC 2015

Sally, by the time asparagus looks like a fern, it's way too late.  You
have to cut the stalks just after they emerge from the ground!  I like a
little stewed rhubarb on my cereal (with milk or yogurt), or just in a
little fruit dish.  Yum, yum.  I'm going to plant me some this spring.  And
yes, just the stalks of the rhubarb, not the leaves (though good for the
silkworms!).

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY