[Magdalen] Prayer pats for someone who fell down the stairs...

Roger Stokes r.s.stokes.65 at cantab.net
Sun Mar 15 17:46:21 UTC 2015

As Heather says, get it checked NOW. If it does not improve in a very
few days, go back again.  I know somebody whose daughter banged her
shoulder after being banged into a wall by a horse.  She went to
hospital and was told it was bruised, but no X-ray was taken as I
believe they do not have the equipment. She lives on the island of
Jersey, a Crown dependency off the coast of France.) It was only when
visiting her father months later in the UK that an X-ray revealed a
smashed shoulder which had led to the ligaments being detached from the
shoulder.  The doctors can no longer do anything effective and she
cannot raise her upper arm. She was told that she should have been flown
as an emergency to a mainland hospital right after the incident.

Roger