[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Mar 15 22:02:34 UTC 2015

I should add to all this that I have no objections with the music per se.

Plainchant is fine in small groups who are familiar with it (and each other).

And as for the Concert Masses et al. -- We just returned from a great concert --
first half Mozart Vespers, and second half, a Hayden Mass at the local
Presbyterian Church and sung by a local choral group (not a church choir).

[Last night, their orchestra members treated us to all six Brandenburg
Concertos -- all done at one sitting. Pretty rare in my experience]

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie