[Magdalen] Prayer request for the prayer list

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:09:13 UTC 2015

Please put my friend Karen on the list for the long term.  She has been
diagnosed with breast cancer.  Fortunately the tumor is very small and of a
non-aggressive type but she has severe ulcerative colitis and difficult to
control diabetes and there are many concerns about how she will tolerate
the post surgical treatments.  She is a dear friend and I am very concerned
about her.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.