[Magdalen] We did it!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:29:50 UTC 2015

I had to laugh at a posting from the Lent Madness folks yesterday, noting that they had become aware of *another* event with brackets, and they put that up with some amusing commentary...
I'm really enjoying that this year, and I was distressed on the two days when I forgot to vote. Picked all winners but two in the first round of 32--not doing so well in the Saintly Sixteen!