[Magdalen] My Church

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:52:20 UTC 2015

This is actually quite a complex undertaking with ties to another bigger
regional food operation and that generates large donations from
outside.  Sounds like existing volunteers will vanish along with
critical vans; others are now elderly and the physical side of our
set-up is increasingly beyond many and they will step back. I'll give
them all their due that they have done a good job over a long period and
that it will be a heck of job to continue with it as is.  Perhaps that
is the crux of the matter -- 'as is'.  Some operations are a product of
the time and the people involved in that time.   The need is still
desperate, but the next version may, of necessity, be very different --
or not happen at all.

Marion, a pilgrim