[Magdalen] My Church

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:43:42 UTC 2015

She.  No, she didn't.  Rather, when it came to a warden's ears that the
coordinator had meet with the bishop and the warden  then approached the
bishop, the word was to say nothing at all until Advisory Bd, but that
clearly was unrealistic because word spread immediately from the
coordinator's informing the volunteers and anyway the coordinator won't
be at Advisory Bd this week to tell us.  Something stinky about it all.

Marion, a pilgrim