[Magdalen] Prayers for my friend

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:11:04 UTC 2015

This is always a sad time, and there will always be those moments when
something will happen, out of the blue, that will remind us of one whom we
love but see no longer.

We live in hope that eventually we will see them again.  And who knows?
when we get to that other side, it may turn out that we discover that the
soul of that little dog dwarfs our own. They do love us so, and it's all a
lesson in grace, isn't it?

"Lord give me the grace to be at least half as good as my dog thinks I am."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford