[Magdalen] how to make a 'small' size graphic into pdf file

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:44:16 UTC 2015

Like most things Microsoft, amazing things can be done by people willing
to use the program, instead of having the program use them.

I've had invitation proofs from outside firms ("so-and-so's wife opened
a little store we should cater...") I'm sure were done in Word as the
first letter of every line is capitalized by someone who doesn't even
bother to turn off such autotunes. "But Word said it was okay!"

The pleasure of your company
Is requested at the
ECW Spring Social
On February 17th (the ordinal without "the" in front of it another
autotune feature)
At the home of...

Aarrgghh! Me? I love me some InDesign!

Peace,