[Magdalen] A Rose is a Rose.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:29:19 UTC 2015

I agree about the chalice -- not preferring ceramic.  But the paten hardly
matters, IMO.  And I prefer matching, but need the larger size (spilled 10+
a couple of Sundays ago).  I believe our church has only one ciborium, and
it's used for the reserve (of which we need a LOT, as we have a very active
team of Eucharistic Visitors).  I'll explore further, though.  Before
consecration the wafers are stored in a silver box that is sectioned - not
really appropriate for the altar, IMO.  I'll poke around the sacristy one
of these days and see what I can find....

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu