[Magdalen] A Rose is a Rose.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:39:20 UTC 2015

*eyeroll* Sorry, but that high church stuff kind of leaves me cold these
days. I belong to the school of "Jesus got in there, He can figure out how
to get out".

My (Lutheran) church uses whole wheat pita, and last week at the elevation
I suddenly thought of the story told here once upon a time of the garlic
and onion pita and "Breathe on Me, Breath of God" and nearly laughed out
loud. I must remember to tell that one to Pastor Jeff, who will love it!