[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:45:04 UTC 2015

We had a piper last year for the Palm Sunday procession, which blew my mind. It was my first Sunday as interim, so I was pretty much clueless anyway.  But I kept picturing the reaction of that poor donkey in the first Palm Sunday procession, if it had been following bagpipes!!
Might have headed for the hills at the first note...