[Magdalen] Awareness/Memories.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 19 16:44:47 UTC 2015

I thinkone of my first memories is being in my bed in my parent's room. It
was a crib type thing. I think I was 3 or 4. But I also remember walking
home from a trip to the neighborhood shopping district (before there were
malls, there was a block of stores about 2 blocks away from us, but I had
to cross a busy street. I got bored and walked home and knocked on the
door. Did my Father get it from my mother!

Joe