[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary Lent 4

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:59:11 UTC 2015

Final word on my situation.  Saw oncologist and surgeon today.  I will have
surgery in June.  Don't have a date.

My oncologist said the tumor board of the hospital system I use in
Charleston met today.  They discussed the DCIS research out this week in
the media.  Their conclusion is that more research needs to be done, as
this study is narrowly focused.  Whatever.

Ginga