[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary Lent 4

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:21:36 UTC 2015

Prayers anyway Ginga -

Cancer & genetics - so much research remains to be done. One body, one
life, one story at a time. Hugs too !

Guess it's my turn to request prayers.

The company where I work has just lost its bid for the government
contract on which I work. Given where I live, new jobs in IT are not
plentiful without a long commute (hours). I do need to work, for at
least 5 more years.

Thank you all -

Cady
coming off 2 fairly long work weeks with a possibly longer working
weekend ahead - compounded by bad weather and 2 flat tires on the car,
a loaner, and more grand logistical fun <sigh>