[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:08:22 UTC 2015

Same thing is true for court-ordered anger management classes for
perpetrators of domestic violence. Folks leading them said participants
ordered in were almost never successful in completing the program--they
were just getting their ticket punched and waiting it out.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.