[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Mar 23 15:30:04 UTC 2015

AA specifically says that people may need outside psychological help and should accept it.  Anyone who thinks otherwise has misunderstood AA.  It's not a fix-it program, but a support group for people who are trying to address addiction as a spiritual problem.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain