[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:34:02 UTC 2015

Every so often the powers that be declare open season on AA, as if they
somehow are responsible for the ills of the world.

Obviously they are not for everybody.

AA is designed to help drunks not to drink.  It sure has a lot more
capabilities, but at the end of the day, that's really all it is for.

TA talks a lot about "ain't it awful" interactions where folks can just go
on and on about how terrible something is.  They have no solutions.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford