[Magdalen] Awake

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:52:30 UTC 2015

Much of the snow's gone hereabouts and the Weater Channel
website says tree pollen is low, so the buds are swelling and
beginning to break. Haven't seen a crocus or a rosebud or
a robin on the wing.

Passed what I thought was a construction site in Brighton
today (near the former Coca-cola plant). Thought it was a
twenty-acre forty-foot-tall dirt pile, but on closer inspection,
waiting for the traffic light to change headed into Cambridge,
I realized it was dirty snow. A snow farm.
-M