[Magdalen] Awake

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:28:05 UTC 2015

In the wonderful piece of land behind us, there is a tiny vernal pond wihin
easy view.  My beloved spouse yesterday observed that usually by this time
we hear to songs of the spring peepers.  It is still frozen over and now
covered with a bit of snow.  I know it won't be long now, but still winder
holds the little ones in her icy grip.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford