[Magdalen] Awake

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 19:40:45 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/23/2015 2:52:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

for the  traffic light to change headed into Cambridge,
I realized it was dirty  snow. A snow farm.
-M>>>
I always thought that March was "slag heap" month.  It's a
good term to describe those dirty piles of melting snow
everywhere.

I had a heated garage that connected conveniently into the house.
I eventually closed the area in and ceased using it for the car
because of the melting dirty snow trapped on the underside of the
car.  The dirt from this inside the house was incredible.

David Strang.