[Magdalen] Diocese of Eau Claire.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 06:00:26 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/26/2015 12:33:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

Maybe,  but that is not what I have read.>>>

Well, it would not seem to make any difference whether the
two dioceses proposed to reunite, unite, join together, etc.
Regardless of term used, they were to become one unit
under a single bishop.

On doing the inevitable Google, it would seem that the
Diocese of Eau Claire was carved out originally from territory
of BOTH Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and from Fond du Lac.

So we are both right.  You are correct in using the old
now changed terminology for the Diocese of Wisconsin
which long ago was changed over to Milwaukee
(Even though this change has never taken place in
Pennsylvania(Philadelphia)!

It's utterly and totally unimportant anyway since this union
did not happen, and another solution to the problem has
occurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Diocese_of_Eau_Claire

David Strang.