[Magdalen] Diocese of Eau Claire.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:48:45 UTC 2015

Actually it may have made a difference (if it had been approved). My
understanding, and I may be mistaken, is that re-absorption or whatever it
is called can be done by agreement of the two dioceses involved. This is
what happened recently when the Diocese of Quincy merged back into the
Diocese of Chicago. Juncture of two dioceses where neither is the parent of
the other requires, I believe, the approval of General Convention.

--

Christopher Hart