[Magdalen] prayers for discernment

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:58:01 UTC 2015

So fa-a-a-r.  At the moment I'm thinking myself quite daring to even for
a moment consider a move to Port Hope (about an hour east along Lake
Ontario)where houses are way cheaper (like, half) than the Toronto
area.  Early days, early days.  Too many unknowns until this place sells.

Marion, a pilgrim