[Magdalen] prayers for discernment

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 01:51:05 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/26/2015 7:17:06 P.M.

From:  Scott Knitter

>I was motivated enough to scan some websites for  homes with a room that
>would make a fine monastic oratory. Then he  decided we need to build a
home
>centered on an oratory. This has taken  the air out of my motivation and>>>

My partner is obsessed with chickens.  He raised them at one  point
in a rural setting in New Mexico.  They were of all shapes and  sizes.
There were something like twenty dozen eggs daily, which ranged
from all white, through aqua and green, and mottled brown through
all brown eggs.

We have chicken bric a brac everywhere, including quite a number
of chicken prints and even chicken (mostly roosters) oil paintings.

We can't have chickens here in our Pocono development, so I am
under considerable pressure to move to a more rural Pennsylvania
location where domestic fowl are permitted.

Stay tuned.

David Strang.