[Magdalen] prayers for discernment

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 18:35:00 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/27/2015 2:27:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Jo, my  S/O has made it a New Year's project, not every year, but every
couple of  years, to clean out the spice cabinet. Perhaps you might try
that?>>>>

As Martha Stewart is always saying on "Martha Cooks" and "Martha
Bakes".

I find myself addicted to some of the cooking shows on the Create
Channel (PBS), even though I have never been a real cook.   Martha
is the definite smooth professional of all of them, but there are  others
much fun to watch.

David Strang.