[Magdalen] Lubitz.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:54:55 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Knitter" is one of those, we think. My mother's genealogical work
> puts our ancestors in the Gdansk/Danzig area of Kaszubia, a Polish
> region with a distinct culture and even version of the Polish
> language.
>
> In our visit to Chmielno last fall (20 or mi out of Gdansk - which the
local guide pronounced with a long I instead of an ah sound)*,  *the road
signs were in both Polish and Kashubian*. *We did our singing camp at  Wichrowe
Wzgórze, a center for Kashubian culture. http://tinyurl.com/nq8x359. (Your
spelling may indeed be more accurate, this is the one I learned).

Kashubian coffee is closely related to Turkish style - is very good.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted