[Magdalen] Lubitz.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:22:45 UTC 2015

I've been staying out of this discussion largely because I can see both
sides, but wacko and retard seem to me to be of a totally different
nature/degree. Retard was a widely used/accepted term for the mentally
challenged when I was growing up. We have learned to be more sensitive to
such persons whose challenges are not of their own making. I would not use
the term wacko to simply describe a person with other mental health issues
either, but I willingly use it to describe persons whose beliefs/attitudes
I consider ludicrous (e.g. Ted Cruz) whether or NOT they are are diagnosed
with mental health issues. Anyone who is willing to kill 150 people in a
single act qualifies IMNSHO.

--

Christopher Hart