[Magdalen] Lubitz.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Mar 29 20:33:09 UTC 2015

Where is the "like" button when you need it?  I think perhaps some Lenten
over-sensitivity is coming into play again.  Please, let's not get
fractious.  The guy was a wacko, whether or not he was mentally ill -- and
that's not completely clear at this time.  There are plenty of mentally ill
people who are wacko, and plenty who are not.  These are not synonymous,
but can and do overlap sometimes.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY