[Magdalen] Lubitz.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:22:23 UTC 2015

It would have been quite trivial to come up with sarcasms concerning
Grace's views and to put them in her mouth the way she did with me. It's
nothing new here and I try not to do it. Anyway, I was born in 1931 and
this generational conflict is nothing new.

Since I'd never heard these words in my youth or even as a young adult, I
looked up these two words, wacko and retard, in the Online Dictionary of
Etymology. Wacko came into being in 1971 when I was 30 and retard in1970.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com

--
Allan Carr