[Magdalen] The Fifth Gospel

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 30 12:24:14 UTC 2015

We have a literary series here called Babel that involves various popular
authors (well, not exactly "various" -- I think they have 4 per year) just
talking and being interviewed, rather than reading from their books.  I
haven't been able to get to one yet (they're often on Thursday, when I have
my 12-step service), but last week they had Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.  Last
fall they had Collum McCann, and everyone raved.  Wish I could go.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu