[Magdalen] Good Friday

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 03:08:22 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/30/2015 9:56:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

I sang  the Exultset at the Archdeaconry Easter Vigil Service a few times
years
ago, but the last tow, I managed to fall asleep, so I've decided that
Easter
Vigil is not on the agenda unless I'm really barmy Saturday  Night.>>>
I used to sing the Exsultet regularly at both TEC Procathedral and
various RC churches.  On one occasion, I decided I would wear my
Anglican choir cassock and long surplice because I was also singing
the Lumen Christi's.

Frankly, I was very good at these songs, but after the Vigil at the
largest RC parish in the Scranton Diocese, all I got was a grumpy,
"You looked like a mini-priest."    :-(

David Strang.