[Magdalen] Tenebrae

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:57:01 UTC 2015

Thats good Eleanor. It will be interesting to hear how it went.
I know there are formal versions (such as in TEC Book of Occasional
Services) ours was borrowed from somewhere a while ago (but we can't
remeber where from!

It seems to me the spirit of it can be adapted well to different churches.

ian

*Ian Gomersall*