[Magdalen] Good Friday

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 31 16:15:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Yup -- try the links.

>Links? Couldn't find any. :)

Here's the Kings Majesty Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6I7BFebqfE

>The St Mary's Procession as it's on Facebook on the left down the page at "The
>Episcopal Church".

I've sent a copy of the  St Bart's choir singing the MacFarland Easter Pascha
Nostrum. to Scott.

For me, Easter is not  complete without it.  The Gloria Patri at the end is
different each year -- from
one or another well-known Nags  or Nuncs of the English/Victorian tradition. I
always feel like I've been roped into the Magliacci Bros. "Stump the Chump" when
the choir gets to that point.

I had it in the Easter Music Dropbox folder last year, but if anyone wants a
copy of this, let me know and I’ll forward same as an attachment.

Cheers,
Jim