[Magdalen] PB nominees

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:17:04 UTC 2015

Michael Curry is most certainly an amazing preacher, but how big a part of
the PB's job is preaching. I heard from someone (don't recall whom and it's
just hearsay) that he's NOT a really good administrator. I don't get a vote
either (except that I do in the confirmation process), but if I were voting
I think Ian Douglas would be my choice.

--

Christopher Hart