[Magdalen] new house

H Angus hangus at ctcn.net
Sat May 2 18:39:59 UTC 2015

This is wonderful, Molly!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Molly Wolf" <lupa at kos.net>
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2015 12:44:01 AM
Subject: [Magdalen] new house

Hi pubbies,

I took possession of my new house today.  A priest-friend and I went from room to room with incense and lavender spray, praying away any old sorrow and praying in peace, light, and happiness.  It worked, I think.  I managed to write a piece too, quite easily and naturally, and my friend decorated a bisque-china house cross to go by the door into the garage.

It feels like it's going to be home, really home. And it turns out that the back yard has lilac hedges, and what looks like a peony is poking up by the front south corner.  The back yard is mostly moss but, as son Ross pointed out, this means less mowing.

I am content with this.  Now, if St. Joseph would please oblige by sending a buyer for the house I'm still living in....

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain