[Magdalen] Youth Sunday

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun May 3 21:53:04 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/3/2015 4:17:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Today  was the second of two Youth Sundays the Lutheran Church I attend
celebrates  during the year. >>>

It's interesting how different traditions attempt to keep the youth
interested in church - and all the more power to them.

For the neighborhood RC church, the nearest church to my home,
it was a well advertised May Crowning of Mary, which involves
primarily youth.  And as we all know, "May is Mary Month"   :-)

Get the flower garland and stepladder ready!

David Strang.