[Magdalen] TECnical question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:31:54 UTC 2015

Is that a change for the whole denomination or just that church, Jon? I went to a local  MSL church about 30 years ago, and they had a note in the bulletin welcoming anyone to communion. I thought nothing of it, but a friend later told me it might have been because they were close to the university campus, but the denomination as a whole did not have open communion.