[Magdalen] TECnical question

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 5 03:30:05 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/4/2015 10:56:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

In  Michigan, the rivalry is between Michigan State (my alma mater) and the
U of  Michigan>>>

There was a boys' camp next to our lake property in Wisconsin.  The  boys
were all from the Detroit area, and there were frequent campfire  singings
of the Michigan (? Fight) Song that begins, "Hail to her sons and
daughters",

The kids of our lake neighborhood were, of course, UW-Madison fans,
and would sing loudly, "Hell to her sons and daughters. Hell to the  victors
valiant. Hell, hell to Michigan, the losers of the land".

The camp personnel were not amused.

David Strang.