[Magdalen] US Allergy sufferers...help!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:32:36 UTC 2015

I've seldom had a problem with allergies, but for some reason today is ghastly. I can't stop sneezing, puffy eyes, stuffy nose...well, you get the idea.
Is there some OTC remedy that won't knock me out? Benadryl is out of the question, not sure if they still make Dristan, but I seem to remember taking that many years ago. I can take Sudafed for the congestion, but I'm not sure it helps the allergy part. And now it's only sold behind the counter!
I've heard of Claritin and Allegra, but I think those require a Rx, and I'm not sure about the drowsiness factor...
Any suggestions would be gratefully received!