[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:30:57 UTC 2015

David S>It is just a little amusing that when Anglicans jump for whatever
Rome  is
doing at the moment, and change their liturgies accordingly, that  they
usually, in the end, are left holding the bag.

Interesting 'take' on this David.  I rather thought that after V2  several
mainline denominations (Lutherans, Episcopalians) viewed what was contained
therein was an actual 'Council of The Church' and treated the conversations
and permutations as indication of such as it related to their related-to-the
Church of Rome state.  That is why I scoff at the RC bishops in the US who
trivialize V2 as 60 year old meeting.  For heaven's sake, how can they
contrive to go   waaaay more back  in time to a Latin liturgy, translate it
into various vernaculars, and not leave many scratching their heads?

just sayin'
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com