[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:50:56 UTC 2015

LOL.  I'm not sure that I *am* downsizing, other than parting with lots
of books!  Others may think I am, but I'm hedging my bets until I know
where I'm going to end up and what it will look like and I haven't
parted with anything major at this time.  Sentiment aside, I would love
to say goodbye to my mother's solid mahogany dresser with its big mirror
and also my great-grandfather's solid mahogany dresser and take IKEA by
storm.  THAT would be downsizing!

I have lots of horse books written by Monica Edwards, Marguerite Henry,
and the Pullein-Thompsons et al., and practical ones, too, but I have
yet to run into a young person who is horse-mad like I was/am.  They're
all packed up.

Keep the prayer wheeel turning!

Marion, a pilgrim