[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed May 6 19:01:12 UTC 2015

And oh, yeah: The women that I was talking about earlier are "young" to
me, but in the neighborhood of your daughter's age, but I also know a
girl (my contemporary's granddaughter) who just started college, and is
still horse-mad.  She's passed the junk jewelry stage now, though: just
a couple of years ago I was passing every bit of junk that had a horse
on it that the NA charities send me on to her, and she loved it.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net