[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:59:46 UTC 2015

the only  trouble now is that Jim, not being me (I was in Montreal),
packed them up without more detailed ID on the outside (beyond, books,
more books, and more bloody books) and there were also other books in
the three big shelves.  And today he put all the boxes in the pod, so
God knows when they will emerge again.  Why I'm not a good delegater! (sp/)

Marion, a pilgrim