[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu May 7 10:32:30 UTC 2015

From: Scott Knitter

>We still have murky plans to find a home that can be a priority of our
>Benedictine community as well as our home. But we haven't done much about

Has the Benedictine Community been consulted? Did it ever get beyond, "I'd like
to buy a house for us" with a kindly nod in response?

I can’t imagine Benedictine Communities that I'm familiar with being too
enthusiastic about such a place. But I know all of them would be happy to have a
house left to them in a will that they could sell and use to support other
activities.

Cheers,
Jim