[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:33:35 UTC 2015

The abbot likes the idea. But of course it'll need to be clear that what we mean by priory is that we dispersed couple of members live and pray there...and invite others in the area to pray with us...but that it's our home. My take is that we can do that now and have been, as much as it would be great to find a place with a room that can be a dedicated oratory.

I go back and forth about my own membership in the community, actually. Especially because it earned me another eternal webmaster job.

Sent from my iPad