[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:54:21 UTC 2015

Jim, who is here for a day or two to help, has removed some 39 boxes of
books to his place and I have donated a further 20 or so. Another six
have gone into the pod.  And a few have been retained close at hand for
current churchy reference/  Interestingly enough, fiction hasn't been a
big category, other than in my foundational library going back many decades.

Marion, a pilgrim