[Magdalen] Acronyms and initialisms (was TECnical question)

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon May 11 23:28:38 UTC 2015

I think it depends on the state. At least in Massachusetts, churches can be
located anywhere, no matter the zoning. As the Town of Belmont learned when
the Mormons decided to build their incredibly ugly temple right on top of a
hill next to Rt. 2, where it would be most visible.

California may be different.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com