[Magdalen] 5 Easter sermon, was Baptism refused...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:24:18 UTC 2015

My late ex's father was one of a half-dozen or so Roman Catholic siblings,
most of whom seemed to be in a competition to see who could have the most
children. He was considered something of a piker, having only four, as most
of his siblings had anywhere from eight to thirteen. My late mother-in-law
was a convert. Make of that what you will.